Comprehensive cardiac care in Denver
The Heart & Vascular Center at Rose Medical Center offers experienced doctors, leading edge treatments and compassionate care for a full spectrum of cardiovascular conditions. Whether you were just diagnosed, need cardiovascular surgery or are in recovery, our team can care for you at every stage of your journey to better heart health.
In cardiac care, every second counts. The Heart & Vascular Center at Rose is proud to be placed among the top performing hospitals in the nation for average door-to-treatment time for heart attack patients by NCDR and ACC. At Rose, heart care doesn’t end when a patient is discharged. All of our heart attack patients are referred to our cardiac rehabilitation program and are provided detailed plans and support to keep getting healthy at home.
Accredited cardiovascular care facility
Learn about our most recent accreditations and recognitions in the newsroom
Our facility has received numerous accreditations from the American College of Cardiology, including:
- Accredited Cardiac Cath Lab with PCI
- Accredited Atrial Fibrillation
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI
- Accredited by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Leading-edge heart care
Rose’s physician and care team are leading the way in heart and vascular care and can help guide you on your heart health journey. Our specialists were trained at top hospitals around the country including the Cleveland Clinic, Harvard and the Mayo Clinic. Rose’s visionary physicians are committed to pioneering innovative treatments to meet the needs of every patient.
In fact, Rose Medical Center was the first in Colorado to offer a new treatment for peripheral artery disease. The Rose physician team is also the only team in the Western U.S. to offer the convergent procedure, a groundbreaking procedure for patients with chronic atrial fibrillation (AFib). We are also amongst the few hospitals in Colorado to offer a left atrial appendage closure (LAAC) implant, an alternative to long-term warfarin that reduces A-Fib stroke risk and may eliminate the need for blood thinners in people with non-valvular A-Fib.
When you are a cardiac patient at Rose, you benefit from all of the following:
- Expert cardiac condition diagnosis
- Leading coronary interventions
- Cutting-edge treatments for treating atrial fibrillation
- Rose Cardiac Alert Program, a coordinated emergency care program with local EMS for patients experiencing heart attack symptoms
- Cardiac catheterization lab close to the emergency room, which means you receive the treatment you need fast
- Step-by-step preparedness for cardiovascular surgical patients
- An Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Multidisciplinary inpatient care
- Accredited facility in echocardiography
- A nurse navigator to assist you with your transition of care
- Continuous communication with your primary care physician
- Commitment to quality outcomes
- Rose Advanced Wound Care
- Comprehensive vascular care
- On-site cardiac rehabilitation program
Cardiac conditions we treat
Abnormal heart rhythm
In addition to the wide range of cardiovascular diseases treated at Rose, we also provide education on preventative measures you can take to help manage your risk of heart disease. High blood pressure, smoking, diabetes, obesity and cholesterol are among the risk factors we can help you manage.