Rose Knows Women's Health
Women's Health at Rose was developed by leading medical experts who know the unique health needs of women. That's why our program covers you from head to toe, and includes:
- Rose Babies Obstetrics Care, with low C-section rates, a Level IIIA Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a birth doula program, a team of midwives, and a full offering of family/pregnancy education classes.
- Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology ensuring the safest, highest quality care is delivered to our patients by offering advanced techniques and minimally invasive gynecologic procedures.
- Cancer Care Program that has been approved by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) as a Teaching Hospital Cancer Program (one of only two facilities in Denver with this accreditation). We focus on providing personalized care, advanced diagnostics and treatment, and support services for patients and their families.
- Heart & Circulation Center : Heart disease is the #1 killer of women. Our center offers comprehensive cardiovascular care including heart screenings, state-of-the-art catheterization labs, open-heart surgery, and educational seminars.
- Pelvic Care Center in uniquely dedicated to providing a better resource for patients suffering from pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, enlarged prostate, constipation and more.
Comprehensive Women's Care
It does not matter if you are looking for a doctor for your first annual exam or if you need a resource to consult with about hormone replacement therapy-Rose has you covered! Our medical staff includes all of the specialists and sub-specialists who are experienced in working with women of all ages. With office locations throughout the Denver-metro area, finding a doctor that's convenient will be easy too!
Unique Programs for Women
We listen to our patients and their healthcare needs. That's why we offer some of the more unique women's programs in the community and throughout the state. No where else will you find a center dedicated to pelvic floor disorders, a group of certified nurse midwives who deliver in the hospital, a team of birth doulas waiting to coach you through childbirth, and a breast center that offers free bone density testing when you come in for your annual mammogram, all at one hospital. It is our tradition of excellence that drives us to be unique and innovative.