Why Choose Us?
Expertise. Experience. Knowledge. Compassion. Integrity.
The Rose Spine Institute offers personalized care for spinal disorders by leading spine experts using the newest technologies and proven treatments. Our multidisciplinary approach includes state-of-the-art evaluation and treatment of disorders of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine.
Our dedicated team of spine specialists focuses solely on spinal disorders and provides surgical assessment and care for a variety of spinal ailments and injuries. We believe in quality patient care that includes patient education, conservative treatment modalities and, when necessary, surgical intervention.
At the Rose Spine Institute, you will find:
- Surgeons are board-certified and fellowship-trained in spine
- Operative team dedicated solely to the program
- Dedicated ortho-spine nursing unit, including spacious private rooms with wireless Internet access
- Specialized ortho-spine nursing care, including experience in pain management
- Spine specific protocols
- Complication rates are lower than the national average
- Infection rates are lower than the national average
- A patient care team trained specifically for our patients, including onsite case management
- Dedicated occupational and physical therapy staff for patient care
- The highest quality, new technology spinal implants
Our focused approach to spine care means excellent patient safety, better treatment outcomes and a high level of patient satisfaction.
Awards and Honors
The Rose Spine Institute is an official Spine Center of Excellence which has been certified by the Joint Commission. This is important because the Joint Commission thoroughly reviews all aspects of the program to make sure that:
- Decisions and treatments are based on medically proven evidence.
- That the Rose Spine Institute providers and participants are continually reviewing and measuring outcomes and improving performance.
- That the program is following established national standards of patient care.
The Rose Spine Institute has been further recognized by receiving the Blue Distinction Award by Blue Cross and Blue Shield and the Aetna Institute of Quality Orthopedic Care – Spine Surgery.
Rose Medical Center is honored to be recognized by several national organizations, including being rated as one of the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, one of six hospitals recognized nationwide for Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association and being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.