Rose Stapleton Emergency Room: 24/7 Emergency Care for the Whole Family
Rose Medical Center is excited to offer the Stapleton and northeast Denver communities more opportunities to provide care for the whole family closer to home. Conveniently located at the corner of Northfield Blvd & Wabash St. in the Northfield area of Stapleton, it’s just a few blocks north of I-70 and a few blocks east of Quebec.
We are offering free flu shots in October:
- Mon/Wed/Fri from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Sat. Oct. 28 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Walk ins are welcome | Available while supplies last | Bring the whole family!
The Rose Stapleton ER is an extension of Rose Medical Center, as though separated by “a long hallway,” says our Medical Director of Emergency Services, Dr. Andrew Ziller. It is staffed by board-certified emergency physicians and specially trained emergency nurses – the same doctors and nurses you know from our Main ER on 9th & Cherry.
Plus, the Rose Stapleton ER is part of the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children System of Pediatric Care. This means our ER team can quickly connect to the pediatric emergency physicians at the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children by telemedicine at any time.
And if a Stapleton ER patient needs to be transferred to Rose for additional care, or if a pediatric patient needs to be transferred to Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children for additional care, the ambulance transfer is done at no cost to the patient.
The Rose Stapleton ER features include:
- Open 24/7
- Short wait times – which you can see at top of every page on RoseMed.com
- Board-certified emergency physicians – the same doctors you know from Main!
- Compassionate, specially trained nurses
- X-ray, CT and ultrasound on-site
- Comprehensive lab services
- Dedicated pediatric entrance and waiting room
- Conveniently located at Northfield Blvd. & Wabash St. in Northfield area of Stapleton
- The expert care for the entire family that you have always known from Rose Medical Center!