Rose Babies Birth Center: A Low-Intervention Birth Place
At the Rose Babies Birth Center, families experience a calming, home-like environment that is free from interventions to support physiologic birth. Families can relax, knowing that they will be cared for by their trusted provider and specially trained nurses within the safety net of a facility well-known for excellence in obstetric and neonatal care.
Rose’s birth center will be the first and only accredited in-hospital birth center in Colorado!
Welcome to the Rose Babies Birth Center
The Rose Babies Birth Center provides:
- Fully remodeled unit with spacious, all private rooms
- Queen size beds for labor, birth and family bonding
- Oversized tubs for relaxation
- Nurses with special training in physiologic birth
- Holistic pain management & labor support tools
- Lactation support
- Rose’s dedicated Childbirth Navigator: your go-to resource for all birthing questions
A Full Hospital Just Down the Hall
What happens if mom starts labor in the Rose Babies Birth Center but then is determined to need an intervention and she can’t deliver there. What happens next? Meet Rosemari and AJ, who share their story of choosing the Rose Babies Birth Center and ended up delivering down the hall in Rose labor & delivery.