Prostate Cancer Care in Denver
At Rose Medical Center in Denver, our prostate cancer team provides everything you need from initial diagnosis and staging (extent of spread) through treatment and follow-up care.
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers treated at Rose, so you can be sure that our team has the experience it takes to successfully overcome this disease.
To learn more about cancer care services at Rose or to speak with one of our nurse navigators, please call our cancer care line at 303-584-CARE (2273).
Rose's Prostate Cancer Care Program
- Multi-specialty approach to coordinate the best care
- Minimally invasive robot-assisted prostatectomy
- Cancer Resource Center for support and education
- Access to national prostate cancer clinical trials
- Weekly tumor board case conferences
- Genetic counseling for hereditary cancer risk & testing
- Cancer registry for lifelong patient follow-up
Minimally Invasive Prostate Cancer Treatment
Our doctors use the least invasive and the most advanced therapies available, taking into consideration each patient's individual health history and the extent that their cancer has spread. Treatment plans include both non-surgical and surgical therapies, including the most advanced minimally invasive robotic surgery available for prostate cancer patients.