Prepare for Your Breakthrough: Joint Replacement and Spine Surgery Pre-Op Classes
Knowing what to expect when you’re facing joint replacement or spine surgery is very important for your recovery. That’s why the Rose Orthopedic & Spine Center team offers pre-op classes for hip, knee and shoulder replacement as well as spinal surgery in a number of settings.
Educational videos to help you prepare for joint or spine surgery.
During the joint replacement or spine surgery classes, you will learn about:
- Review what happens during surgery
- Show examples of the actual components that may be used in your surgery
- Talk about how to prepare for surgery
- Discuss your surgery day, from arrival to discharge
- Review what to expect as you recover
- Learn about exercises and rehabilitation with our physical therapist and occupational therapist
If you are considering or already scheduled to have hip or knee surgery at Rose, we provide in-person classes taught by our orthopedic care team on-site at Rose. The in-person class is a great opportunity to ask questions and get to know the location before surgery day, and your family and friends are welcome to join you.
If you can’t make it to a live class or if you are having shoulder replacement surgery or spine surgery, we also now offer pre-operative classes on demand to watch anytime, anywhere. To access this on demand content, click below based on your surgery: