Childbirth education involves must more than just learning breathing techniques or relaxation skills for labor! Rose is proud to offer classes for the entire spectrum of the parenting journey from pre-conception planning, childbirth preparation to preparing siblings and caregivers and education for your baby’s early years.
Classes are taught by Certified Childbirth Educators with an average of 10 years of experience.
We highly recommend registering for all classes early in your pregnancy. Please note that class dates, locations (within the Rose campus) and fees are subject to change. You will be notified of changes.
Please wear comfortable clothes and bring snacks/drinks as needed. Any other elements needed for class are included in class descriptions.
If you would like to arrange for a private class (at $45/hour), please contact our Childbirth Navigator.
We offer a variety of classes and programs to support you, including:
- Traditional Childbirth Preparation Series
- Fast Track Childbirth Preparation
- Express Childbirth Preparation
- Unmedicated Birth Preparation
- Preparing for a C-section – the only C-section prep class in Denver
- Rose Babies Birth Center Preparation
- Expanding Families Refresher Course
Preparing the Family
- For Fathers
- Jewish Baby University (in partnership with the JCC)
- Catholic Baby University (in partnership with the Archdiocese of Denver)
- Kangaroo Kapers Siblings (siblings ages 1 1/2 to 5 1/2)
- Parent Helper (siblings ages 5 1/2 to 10)
- Rose Loves Grandparents, Too!