Orthopedic & Spine Patient Navigator: Helping You Prepare for Your Breakthrough
At the Rose Orthopedic & Spine Center, we know that you have been in pain and we know what you need to get back to your life—fast. Our commitment to you is to ensure you have all the resources you need from the day you decide to have surgery all the way through recovery.
Your go-to resource is our Orthopedic & Spine Center Patient Navigator, Renee McWee. Renee’s role is to both help you through the process of having a joint replaced or spine surgery and ensure you get access to the many educational elements provided by Rose, such as patient guidebooks and pre-operative educational videos. She also works to ensure you know about all the logistical elements, even down to where to park on the day of your surgery.
To contact Renee directly, call her at 303-320-2153 or email her at Renee.McWee@HealthONEcares.com
Because while we have mastered surgeries for spine or new joints, the breakthrough for us is when each Rose patient finally realizes they get to live without pain, and Renee will be there with you every step of the way.
Renee’s role is to provide Rose Orthopedic & Spine Center at Rose patients and their families with education, support and coordination to help journey through your process of hip, knee or shoulder replacement or spine surgery. This includes:
- Facilitating communication between all members of the healthcare team
- Ensuring patients are aware of the many educational offerings about their upcoming surgery
- Helping patients understand the pre-planning necessary before undergoing surgery, such as arranging for home help, pet care and preparing your home
- Serving as a reliable and trusted source with answers to varied questions
- Providing a personalized touch to orthopedic and spine care by visiting patients during their hospital stay
- Communicating with patients in the year following surgery
Meet Renee McWee
Renee has worked in surgical services at Rose Medical Center for 30 years. She shifted her role to become Rose’s Orthopedic & Spine Center Navigator in 2016 to coincide with the opening of our newly renovated Orthopedic & Spine Center. Renee’s enjoys the opportunity to work with all Rose orthopedic and spine patients to ensure they receive the education and information they need prior to surgery and after surgery so their focus can be on achieving their breakthroughs.