The Rose Orthopedic & Spine Center is excited to support the Denver Center for Joint Replacement Fellowship Program.
Creating a world-class educational experience for the healthcare provider of tomorrow. With their exceptional surgical, programmatic and healthcare operations expertise, total joint surgeons Drs. Dennis Chang and E. Mark Hammerberg will equip the graduating fellow with the tools necessary to succeed in the future of healthcare.
Dr. Dennis Chang: fellowship trained at Rush University. Specializing in the anterior approach for THA
Dr. E. Mark Hammerberg: experienced fellowship mentor; fellowship trained at Dorr Arthritis Institute (Los Angeles)
Other attractive features of the fellowship program include:
- Denver, Colorado
- Fully renovated, state-of-the-art facility at Rose Medical Center Orthopedic & Spine Center
- Growing program
- Involved in CMS Center for Joint Replacement (CJR), a value-based purchasing program, important for fellows to understand in today's healthcare environment
- Academic mindset in a community setting
- Excellent clinical outcomes
- Excellent patient satisfaction scores
- Evidence-based practice
- Access to extensive data due the scale of Denver Center for Joint Replacement and Rose Medical Center's parent company, Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA)
- Extensive, multidisciplinary program involving patient navigation, in-house physical therapy, on-staff PAs and specially-trained orthopedic
Visit Denver Center for Joint Replacement to learn more.