Attend a Pre-operative Hip and Knee Replacement Class at Rose
Classes on hip and knee replacement are offered Wednesdays* from 2:00-3:00 and Fridays* from 2:00-3:00. All classes are held in the Activity Room on the first floor of the Rose Orthopedic & Spine Center. Please note the new location of the class.
Click here for driving directions on how to reach Rose Medical Center.
To get to Rose Orthopedic & Spine Center Activity Room:
- We recommend coming in at the Wolf Building entrance, located at 4600 Hale Parkway. Please feel free to use our complimentary valet service.
- From the Wolf Building foyer, take the hallway on your right and then go left before the bathrooms.
- Go through a glass sliding door. You are now in the Rose Orthopedic & Spine Center building.
- You’ll reach an elevator right next to the Rose Auditorium. Take this elevator to the 1st floor.
- When you exit the elevator, turn left and then left again.
- The Activity Room will be about 50 feet ahead on your right. You will see a sign welcoming you.
*Note: Any exceptions to classes held on Wednesdays or Friday classes are holidays. The full 2016 in-person class schedule is listed here.
Registering for an In-Person Class
Click below to register for either the in-person Knee or Hip Replacement classes or call our Orthopedic & Spine Center Patient Navigator at 303-320-2153 to register.