RMHRI at Rose Patient Care Navigator: A Partner in Your Care
A diagnosis of a heart rhythm disorder can be scary. The team at the Rocky Mountain Heart Rhythm Institute at Rose is committed to ensuring our patients are supported throughout the entirety of the care process, which is why we have a dedicated electrophysiology patient care navigator, a reliable and trusted source to help patients navigate this confusing time.
Contact Joshua Reynolds, PA-C at Denver Heart 303-331-9121 for further information.
The patient care navigator's mission is to provide RMHRI at Rose patients and their families with education, support and coordination to help journey through your process of diagnosing and treating your heart rhythm disorder.
We support patients through:
- Facilitating communication between all members of the healthcare team
- Providing education on disease processes and treatment options
- Helping patients make informed decisions about their care
- Helping provide uninterrupted and timely care
- Serving as a reliable and trusted source with answers to varied questions
- Providing a personalized touch to cardiovascular care by visiting patients during their hospital stay, assessing patients’ needs and relaying relevant information to providers
- Helping to decrease barriers to care by advocating for patients’ needs and linking them with resources