Expert, Trusted Care for Gynecologic Cancers
A diagnosis of ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or another type of gynecologic cancer can be incredibly scary. To help patients through the difficulties of diagnosis and treatment for gynecologic cancers, Sarah Cannon at Sarah Cannon at Rose Medical Center provides a team of women's cancer experts, including a dedicated gynecologic cancer nurse navigator to walk alongside patients through this journey.
Deepest heartfelt thanks to Dr. Donato, Vicky and to each and every one of you. I feel so fortunate to have had the care that I had; you truly are a beautiful example of a fully functioning, healthy, healing hospital."
Our gynecologic cancer services include the diagnosis and treatment of:
Our goal is to help you understand your diagnosis, disease and treatment options. We partner with you throughout the entire process by providing education and support.
Highlights of Our Gynecologic Oncology Program
- Multi-specialty approach to coordinate the best cancer care
- Excellent cancer patient survival rates
- Minimally invasive robot-assisted hysterectomy
- Cancer Resource Center for support and education
- Access to national uterine and ovarian cancer clinical trials
- Weekly tumor board case conferences
- Genetic counseling for hereditary cancer risk & testing
- Cancer registry for lifelong patient follow-up