In a medical emergency, the sooner you can get help, the better. Rose Medical Center has two emergency rooms: one conveniently located in central Denver at 9th and Cherry and Rose Stapleton ER just north of Interstate-70 in Stapleton.
When emergencies strike, trust Rose Medical Center.
Both are renowned for highly skilled doctors and nurses and efficient, quality care. We hope you find comfort in knowing the Rose ER is ready to care for you and your family 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, Rose's main facility is only Denver hospital with the cath lab this close to the Emergency Room, which means the treatment you need FAST.
What Can You Expect When You Visit the Rose Emergency Room?
Short ER wait times
We treat all patients with the courtesy and respect they deserve by working hard to keep ER wait times as minimal as possible. Your health matters to us, and our ER staff will prioritize care based on the severity of illness or injury. As part of our commitment to the Denver community, we publicize the wait times – in real time—for both of our emergency rooms at the top of every page of our website so you can make an informed decision about your family’s care.
Please remember - if you have an illness or injury that you believe is life-threatening, call 911. Do not try to drive to the closest emergency room.
The Rose Medical Center Emergency Rooms: One ER, Two Locations for Care
Emergency Care in Denver and Stapleton
Our ERs were designed to provide efficient, compassionate care and include:
- Immediate access to our accredited Chest Pain Center and Rose Heart and Vascular Care program, renowned for its ability to quickly and effectively treat chest pain
- Rapid response programs in partnership with local EMS: Stroke Alert and Cardiac Alert
- Emergency room team that meets the core measure for national patient care guidelines 100 percent of the time
- Board-certified doctors, specially trained nurses and other skilled medics and techs
- A“fast track” program available for patients with less severe injuries, getting you in and out of our ER quicker (M-F, 11 a.m. 8 p.m.)
- Kaiser Permanente patients accepted
- Pediatric emergency services
- Check your child's symptoms here to determine when to take them to the ER
- Access to more than 300 affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists and maternal-fetal specialists
Please contact us with any questions by calling 303-320-2455 (main ER); 303-577-1500 (Stapleton ER) or our pediatric nurse advice line at 303-563-3300 or 877-647-7440 (toll-free). Nurse advice line hours are Monday-Friday: 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. and 24 hours on weekends and holidays.