Why Choose Us?
Advanced Heart Care
When it comes to chest pain, losing time can mean losing your life. At the Rose Heart Center, we can't stress enough how important it is to act immediately no matter how vague your symptoms might appear. If you visit the Rose Emergency Room with chest pain, you'll have direct, quick access to Rose's Heart Care Team and our Cardiac Alert program, which coordinates care for heart attack patients before they even get to the hospital.
At Rose Medical Center, our Emergency Room is equipped to handle a wide variety of illness and injury. Through a team approach to care, we work to stabilize patients so that they can begin the recovery process. Our ER team is made up of several specialists and sub-specialists, including:
- Trauma surgeons, trauma anesthesiologists & trauma nurses
- Emergency medicine doctors
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Plastic surgeons & oral-maxillofacial surgeons
- Cardiologists & cardiothoracic surgeons
- Emergency department technicians & X-ray technicians
- Physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists & respiratory therapists
- Critical care nurses
- Chaplains, social workers & case managers