The following short quiz will help you determine your risk for developing diabetes. Please note that this quiz does not take the place of your physician's advice. It is a tool that you can use alone or with your physician to help determine your risk for developing diabetes. Please contact your physician or the Rose Diabetes Center at 303-320-2490 with any additional questions.
- Have you ever been diagnosed with diabetes?
- Are you pregnant?
- Do you have a family history of diabetes (parent, sibling, aunt/uncle)?
- Are you a woman who had a baby weighing more than nine pounds at birth?
- Do you belong to any one of the following ethnic groups?
- Hispanic, Latino/a, Mexican American
- African American/Black
- Native American/Pacific Islander
If you answered "yes" to more than two questions, you may be at risk for developing diabetes and should consider talking with your physician. Call the Rose Diabetes Center at 303-320-2490 to find out more about our schedule of classes.