Stuart I Senkfor, MDNephrology
Dr. Senkfor grew up in Cleveland, Ohio, attended Ohio Wesleyan University for undergraduate school and received his medical school education at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He then moved to Chicago for his Internal Medicine training and Chief Medical Resident year at Northwestern University. Subsequently, he moved to Denver, Colorado and completed a four year fellowship training in Nephrology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center from 1989-1993. He is currently working towards being a Certified Physician Executive through the American College of Physician Executives.
Dr. Senkfor has long had an interest in patient empowerment, education and teaching. He received the St. Joseph’s Hospital Department of Medicine Outstanding Staff Teacher award three times. In addition, he has been recognized by 5280 Magazine as Denver’s Top Doctors (Nephrology) multiple times.
In his spare time, Dr. Senkfor is interested in raising his three children, playing tennis, attempting golf and volunteering.
We believe in caring for a person, not just treating kidneys.
- Nephrology - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Case Western Reserve University - 1985
- Residency: Northwestern University - 1989
- Internship: Northwestern University Hospital - 1986
- Fellowship: University of Colorado Health Science Center - 1993
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center