Stephanie M Owens, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Stephanie Owens is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist who has been a practicing OB/GYN hospitalist at Rose Medical Center for the past four years. Prior, she served in private practice for six years at a HealthONE OB/GYN office in Denver. She also currently serves as a clinical instructor at University of Colorado Health Sciences, Department of OB/GYN and as a physician for Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains.
Dr. Owens completed a four-year residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Medical Education Program, Magee-Women’s Hospital. During her senior year of residency, she was elected by fellow residents, faculty and administrators as a Chief Resident. She has won numerous awards, including the 2015 Rose Resident Teaching Award. During her time in Pittsburgh, she won the Best Young Investigator from the Infectious Disease Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology (IDSOG) and Best First Year Resident Teacher.
Outside of work, Dr. Owens enjoys skiing, traveling, reading, exercising, and spending time with family and friends.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Colorado Boulder - 1997
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Washington - 1999
- Residency: Magee-Womens Hospital - 2008
- Internship: Magee-Womens Hospital - 2008
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine - 2008
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Washington School of Medicine - 2004
- Rose Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children