Richard L McLain, DDSOral And Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. McLain entered the Oral & Maxillofacial Residency Program at Denver Health Medical Center in 1999. He completed this 4 year program in 2003. After this residency, he completed a Cleft Lip and Palate Craniofacial Fellowship at the children's hospital in Cuernavaca, Mexico. He then entered private practice in the Denver Metro area.
Dr. McLain is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He is a diplomat of the American Board of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and Colorado Society of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons. He also volunteers his time with the Rose Medical Center Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Center.
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Residency: Denver Health - 2003
- Residency: Denver Health and Hospitals - 2003
- Internship: University of Nebraska College - Dentistry - 1997
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center