Marc Sarti, MDDiagnostic Radiology
Walters D.M., Lapar D.J., de Lange E.E., Sarti M., et al. Pancreas-protocol imaging at a high-volume center leads to improved preoperative staging of pancreatic ductal carcinoma. Ann Surg Oncol. 2011 Oct; 18(10): 2764-71.
Sarti M., Brehmer B., Gay S.B. Low dose techniques in CT-guided in interventions. Pending publication Radoiographics, July 2012.
Sarti, M. (2012). Pancreas MR Imaging. In W.E. Brant and E.E. deLange (Eds.), Essentials of Body MRI (pp. 132-161). New York, USA: Oxford University Press.
Dr. Sarti currently serves as the Medical Director of Radiology at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center in Denver, Colorado.
- Diagnostic Radiology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: Stanford University - 1993
- Internship: Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center - 2001
- Graduate Degree: University of California San Diego School of Medicine - 1999
- Residency: Harbor - University of California Los Angeles Medical Center - 2005
- Fellowship: University of Virginia Health System - 2006
- Rose Medical Center
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center