Lance J Lazatin, MDPediatrics
He has a burning passion for asthma and pediatric obesity, and has both spearheaded and served as the community's champion for these causes.
He finished his residency in K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital , NJ, where he served as chief resident in his final year. He moved to Boston, MA and, while doing fellowship training for pediatric rheumatology in Floating Hospital for Children, TUFTS University, he decided to practice general pediatrics in the area. He has served as a community resource for immunizations, asthma, and childhood obesity through lectures, camps, and grants.
In February 2012, he moved to Colorado and established himself as a popular pediatrician in the Broomfield area. He is now starting his own practice in the Lakeside-Wheat Ridge-Highlands region, hoping to bring his passion closer to home in LoHi.
He likes weightlifting and playing rugby in his spare time -- a self-confessed closet meathead.
Preventive care practice based on patient and parent education.
- Pediatrics - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: Ateneo de Manila University - 1997
- Graduate Degree: University of Santo Tomas - 2001
- Residency: K Hovnanian Children's Hospital - 2007
- Residency: Jersey Shore Medical Center - 2007
- Fellowship: Tufts Medical Center - 2007
- Fellowship: New England Medical Center - 2007
- Fellowship: Floating Hospital for Children - 2007
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center