Jennifer N Guggenheim, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
When she returned to the United States, she attended medical school at the University of Colorado and then completed her residency in OB/GYN at Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver, Colorado. She has practiced in Denver since completing residency in 2006.
Dr. Guggenheim has been married since 1999. She and her husband have 3 children who keep them busy when they are not working. Their family enjoy skiing, hiking, and travel. Dr. Guggenheim feels that physical activity is an important part of her life. She does yoga, runs and enjoys a variety of cycle and HITT classes.
Her Peace Corps experience is what made piqued her interest in pursuing medicine. She maintains an interest in serving underserved populations. Since this time she often goes on medical missions to underserved areas such as Haiti and El Salvador.
Dr. Guggenheim has a full spectrum practice. Her interests include obstetric care for low and high risk pregnancies, minimally invasive surgery, Da Vinci robotic surgery, hysteroscopy, and laparoscopy. She enjoys working in the office doing obstetric care, infertility, and addressing gynecologic issues.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: Colgate University
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Colorado Boulder
- Internship: Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital - 2004
- Residency: Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital - 2006
- Graduate Degree: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center - 2002
- Rose Medical Center