E Patrick Curry, MDOrthopaedic Surgery
Spinal disorders are complex and the approach to treatment should be tailored to each patient. Many problems can be managed without surgery but when nonoperative treatment fails, surgery can help relieve pain and improve function. The decision to proceed with surgery is an important one and must be made with an understanding of the risks, benefits and alternatives to surgical intervention. As your surgeon I will carefully explain your diagnosis, imaging results and treatment options so that you can make the decision that is best for you.
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Pennsylvania
- Graduate Degree: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship: University of Utah
- Rose Medical Center