Brandon S Davison-Tracy, MDPediatrics
His clinical interests include ADD/ADHD, and developmental pediatrics as well as sports, adolescent and tropical medicine.
Dr. Brandon and his wife, Sarah, are the proud parents two wonderful children, Sophia and Micah. You will generally find them either singing and dancing around the kitchen, picking up toys, and playing guitar or reading by the fireplace, or going on "adventure" hikes around the neighborhood. "Pediatricians are always reeducating themselves, on a never-ending quest to find the latest and most beneficial treatments and remedies. But nothing has been more humbling than being a parent. My children are, and will always be, my greatest teachers."
- Pediatrics - Primary - Board Certified
- Residency: Children's Hospital - 2001
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Colorado - 1998
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Colorado Health Sciences Center - 1998
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children