Aashish Kabra, MDUrology
Dr. Kabra returned to San Antonio, Texas to complete his urology residency in 2017. During his time there, he became very passionate about endurance sports and outdoor activities.
Dr. Kabra's interests are not only providing the best possible treatment but to also work on preventing them from recurring or occurring in the first place. He believes in prioritizing crystal clear communication as the basis for a successful patient-doctor relationship. Dr. Kabra treats all general urologic conditions including minimally invasive laparascopic/robotic surgery, both male and female.
- Urology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - 2008
- Graduate Degree: Albany Medical College - 2012
- Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio - 2017
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center