Registration at Rose Medical Center is available upon admission to the hospital or in advance.
At the Hospital
Registration upon admission to Rose Medical Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- 6 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday-Friday: At the hospital's registration desk at the main entrance
- 5 p.m.- 6 a.m. nights and weekends: At the registration desk located near the Emergency Department entrance
Patients who have a procedure scheduled can pre-register by phone, mail or online.
- Phone: 303-320-2798 (available during business hours)
- By Mail: You may send in a pre-registration form before your scheduled procedure. Print it out, complete the form and mail it back to the address below with a copy of the front and back of your insurance card:
Rose Medical Center
Attention: Admissions Department
4567 E. 9th Avenue
Denver, CO 80220
Please remember, your completed pre-registration form and photocopy of your insurance card must be received before your scheduled service.
- Online: Visit Rose's Online Registration Tool (available 24/7)
Scheduling an Outpatient Appointment
- General Appointments: Appointment requests can be made by calling the Central Scheduling line 303-320-2568.
- Mammograms: Schedule a mammogram by calling 303-320-2568, Monday-Friday,
7 a.m. to 5 p.m.