Whether visiting Rose Medical Center for a routine appointment or a scheduled surgery, our goal is to lessen the anxiety that can be associated with visiting a hospital.
We want your time at our hospital to be as pleasant as possible. To help you prepare for your visit and better understand our patient-specific services, please use the resources to the left to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions About Rose
Below are some commonly asked questions from patients and visitors, along with answers.
- What is Rose Medical Center's address and phone number?
4567 E. 9th Avenue
Denver, CO 80220
- Will my medical information be private (HIPAA)?
Medical records are protected by State and National laws and guidelines. The protection of the patient's privacy is demanded in every facet of the records process. Unlawful release of medical records is a Class 5 Felony in Colorado.
Your medical records are not accessible to anyone not directly involved with your care. This is met through routine electronic auditing, careful access assignments and manual review of the record before it is released. Your medical records are released only to those recipients you authorize to receive information.
- How can I resolve an issue I have/had at the hospital?
Rose will make every effort to resolve any concerns quickly. Your first and most efficient solution is to discuss the issue with your nurse, physician or caregiver's immediate supervisor. If this approach is uncomfortable or not successful, a Department Director will intercede on your behalf.
Our Patient Advocate is available by calling 303-320-7183 between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. A Nursing Supervisor may be contacted after hours or on weekends by dialing 303-320-2121 for the operator.
If your issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may file a complaint/grievance with:
- Rose Medical Center - Director of Risk Management (4567 E. 9th Ave., Denver, CO 80220) - 303-320-2728
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (4300 Cherry Creek Drive South, Denver, CO 80246) - 303-692-2800
- The Joint Commission - Office of Quality Monitoring (firstname.lastname@example.org) - 1-800-994-6610
- KEPRO, the Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) at 1-844-430-9504
- Colorado Department of Health at 303-692-2827 or email@example.com
- Department of Regulatory Agencies at 303-894-7855
- The HCA Ethics Line at 1-800-455-1996
Human Values and BioEthics Support Team
Rose Medical Center has a specific team that provides patients, families, surrogate decision makers and members of the healthcare team a means to address ethical issues and questions involving patient care. The BioEthics Support Team clarifies issues and offers alternatives and options. The team shall not provide legal advice on patient care. The patient and/or surrogate decision maker and/or member of the healthcare team may access the facility-specific BioEthics On-Call Support Team with concerns about ethical issues by dialing 303-320-2121.
To learn more about your stay at our hospital and the services we provide, please view our Patient Information Guide.