Prepare for Your Breakthrough: Joint Replacement and Spine Surgery Pre-Op Classes
Knowing what to expect when you’re facing joint replacement or spine surgery is very important for your recovery. That’s why the Rose Orthopedic & Spine Center team offers pre-op classes for hip, knee and shoulder replacement as well as spinal surgery in a number of settings.
Educational videos to help you prepare for joint or spine surgery.
During the joint replacement or spine surgery classes, you will learn about:
- Review what happens during surgery
- Show examples of the actual components that may be used in your surgery
- Talk about how to prepare for surgery
- Discuss your surgery day, from arrival to discharge
- Review what to expect as you recover
- Learn about exercises and rehabilitation with our physical therapist and occupational therapist
If you are considering or already scheduled to have shoulder, hip or knee replacement surgery with the Rose Orthopedic & Spine Center, we provide in-person classes taught by our orthopedic care team on-site at Rose. The in-person class is a great opportunity to ask questions and get to know the location before surgery day. Your family and friends are welcome to join you.
If you can’t make it to a live class or if you are having spine surgery, we also offer pre-operative classes on demand to watch anytime, anywhere. To access this on demand content, click below based on your surgery: