As a partner in your breast health, Rose believes that it is important to equip you with comprehensive educational resources. Our tools give you an in-depth understanding of the disease, treatment options, support networks and long-term outlook.
What to Expect: Mammograms & Results
Learn what to expect at your mammogram appointment, get answers to frequently asked questions and learn about how results are read and communicated, and by whom.
Your Team & Treatment
If you have received a cancer diagnosis, you will likely feel overwhelmed and scared. Rose is here for you every step of the way. Our breast cancer nurse navigators personally will guide you through the process. They can help you understand the different experts who work with you to fight this cancer.
You will likely see a surgeon, a medical oncologist, a reconstructive surgeon and a radiation oncologist. Learn what to expect.
Surgery is usually the first line of treatment for breast cancer. Learn what to expect during your first visit with a breast cancer surgeon, what to expect for pre-operation preparation and what to expect for surgery.
Learn how to stay healthy and transition from treatment to survivorship. It is an exciting time but it also can be bewildering; resources are available to help.
- Survivorship Care Plan
Work with your nurse navigator to complete this form, which includes plans for surveillance for recurrence
Integrative Therapies and Complementary Medicine
- We work with Medicine Hands, a program that provides integrative and complementary care, meant to work in tandem with medical treatment.
- Local American Cancer Society (ACS) Resources
- Resources for: transportation; Look Good Feel Better, wigs; lodging; managing money; insurance
- ACS Colorado
- Resources, support, events and more
- ACS Tools to Monitor Treatment
- Download tools to use as you partner with our health care team
- Susan G. Koman
- myBCTeam: social network for women facing breast cancer
- Caring Bridge: keep family and friends updated