Searching for an employer whose high standards match your own?
Then your destination is clear—choose Rose Medical Center, a Magnet® designated hospital.
Rose is a well known Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for nearly 70 years! We share a mission, a commitment to the communities we serve and a standard of excellence for providing compassionate patient care. We are a comprehensive leader in women’s services, heartand vascular care, total joint replacement, breast cancer care, bariatric surgery, thyroid surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery.
If this sounds like a place you'd like to work, we hope you'll check out some of our featured job opportunies below or search for a position today. Want to get in touch with us directly? Fill out our short form with as much detail as you'd like and we will reach out to you.
Featured Job Opportunities
Why Work At Rose Medical Center
Rose is a licensed 420 bed hospital that is centrally located in the vibrant, growing community near Park Hill and Hill Top. We are a comprehensive leader in women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics/total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery.
For those who fit our dynamic, patient-focused culture, we offer advantages like:
- Scrub Voucher: Yearly voucher to purchase designated scrubs
- Concierge Services: onsite and free of charge to all employees (discounted movie tickets, dry cleaning, Costco or just about any errand)
- Parking: covered, attached and free to employees
- Free bus/light rail pass to use all through Denver and to the airport
- Employee Appreciation events year round
- Dedicated Employee Recognition Teams whose purpose is to celebrate you!
- Onsite Amenities: credit union, small gym, gift shop and relaxation room
- Our employees enjoy competitive salaries.
- Get started on the right foot with our comprehensive orientation process.
- Making a move? We offer relocation assistance.
- Specialty specific educators provide valuable mentorship.
- Enjoy working in state of the art/newly renovated nursing units.
- We value continued learning and offer tuition reimbursement.
- You will benefit greatly from our unit-based councils.
- Our wide-ranging benefit package is designed to empower your total well-being.
- Dedicated to nursing excellence and patient-centered care, we have a collaborative approach to quality and safety.
Being a part of HCA Healthcare, we provide unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 20 states and the United Kingdom.