Stapleton Free-standing Emergency Room:
EMERGENCY CARE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY — NOW OPEN IN STAPLETON!
Rose Medical Center is excited to bring to the Stapleton and northeast Denver communities more opportunities to provide care for the whole family at the new free-standing Stapleton ER Northfield Blvd & Wabash St. in the Northfield area of Stapleton. It’s just a few blocks north of I-70 and a few blocks east of Quebec. You'll get the same exemplary care from the same doctors and nurses you know from our Main ER on 9th Avenue.
The Rose Stapleton ER features include:
- Open 24/7
- Board-certified emergency physicians – the same doctors you know from Main!
- Compassionate, specially trained nurses
- X-ray, CT and ultrasound on-site
- Comprehensive lab services
- Dedicated pediatric entrance and waiting room
- Conveniently located at Northfield Blvd. & Wabash St. in Northfield area of Stapleton
- The expert care for the entire family that you have always known from Rose Medical Center!