Rose Babies Birth Center: A Low-Intervention Birth Place
At the new Rose Babies Birth Center, families will experience a calming, home-like environment that is free from interventions to support physiologic birth. Parents can relax, knowing that they will be cared for by their trusted provider and specially trained nurses within the safety net of a facility well-known for excellence in obstetric and neonatal care.
We know you have many questions about delivering at the Rose Babies Birth Center. Please see our frequently asked questions section here.
Rose’s birth center will be the first and only accredited in-hospital birth center in Colorado!
Welcome to the Rose Babies Birth Center
The Rose Babies Birth Center provides:
- Fully remodeled unit with spacious, all private rooms
- Queen size beds for labor, birth and family bonding
- Oversized tubs for relaxation
- Nurses with special training in physiologic birth
- Holistic pain management & labor support tools
- Lactation support
- Rose’s dedicated Childbirth Navigator: your go-to resource for all birthing questions
- Denver’s only HypnoBirthing hospital
- Apple TVs in each room to aid in relaxation
- Rose Doula Connection flat-fee program
- One-to-one nursing care
- Family-centered care
- Journey to accreditation with the Commission for the Accreditation of Birth Centers