At Rose Medical Center, lung cancer is one of the top types of cancer that we diagnose and treat each year. As a leader is treating lung cancer, our medical professionals can help with diagnosis, providing a second opinion, if necessary, staging cancer (determining how far it has spread), planning for treatment, and offering support through specialized nurse navigation.
Lung cancer often is not found until is it quite advanced. The expert team at Rose Medical Center will work with you to put together an aggressive treatment plan. In fact, Rose patients diagnosed with Stage 3 or Stage 4 lung cancer have a five-year survival rate that is nearly double the average in Colorado.
At Rose, our comprehensive cancer program includes:
- Multi-specialty approach to coordinate the best care
- Excellent cancer patient survival rates
- Cancer Resource Center for support and education
- Access to national lung cancer clinical trials
- Weekly tumor board case conferences for patient review
- Genetic counseling for hereditary cancer risk & testing
Effective Screening for Lung Cancer Available to Eligible Patients
If you have been a long-time smoker, you may be eligible for a low-dose lung cancer screening exam, one of the most effective tools in detecting—and beating—lung cancer. Learn more about lung cancer screening here>>