Pre-Register for Your Upcoming Visit
We want to make preparing for your hospital visit—whether it’s to have a child or a mammogram—as simple and stress-free as possible. Save time at the hospital by entering your information online before your arrive*.
*Important Note: Please pre-register online at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
Create a MyHealthOne Account
Before you begin pre-registration, please create your free MyHealthOne patient portal account. A patient portal is a secure online location to record your health information and keep track of your experiences with our hospital. This tool empowers you and your loved ones to have more control and flexibility in how you manage your care. A MyHealthOne account is required before you can pre-register for your hospital visit.
What Do I Need to Pre-Register?
- A MyHealthOne account
- Your personal contact information including occupation information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name and number, policy number, address and telephone number
- Physician name
- Date of procedure
Patients having surgery** will be asked about their medical history. Please have the following information available when you pre-register:
- The names, addresses and phone numbers of your physicians.
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency.
- A list of surgical procedures you have ever had
- The name of the surgeon who will be performing your upcoming procedure
**At this time, patients having C-sections will not be asked to fill out medical history.